Discovering the region by bike, taking your holiday at a slow, playful and carefree pace; yet another way to experience a Hotel Mariver holiday.
Our coast (an extraordinarily rich land) offers magical corners to nature lovers and those who want to take with them an intense and unique travel experience.
You can follow the gentle flow of the Sile and Piave rivers and their canals, which bathe a typically Venetian countryside, pulled from ancient swamps over the years and now basking in the colours of the typical plantations of our area. You can venture into the lagoon (a UNESCO world heritage site), which boasts an incomparable landscape, natural oases, fishing valleys, ancient rural villages, flamingo colonies and breathtaking sunsets. Retrace also the history from the most ancient beginnings to the history that continues to live in memories of the Great War. The memories and thrills that you will gain from these experiences will stay with you, like little pearls bearing the light and colours of our coastline.
To get the best out of these truly fascinating experiences, we provide equipment and special services to our guests and to cycling tourism fans. These services include:
- Private parking
- A secure bike store
- A bike washing area
- Equipment for minor maintenance
- A free laundry service for sportswear
- A rich breakfast buffet in the morning, a buffet lunch consisting of a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes, served on the poolside terrace, a Cyclist’s Lunch for those returning to the hotel in the afternoon outside of mealtimes and dinner in the restaurant with a choice of menus. Personalised menus are available on request.
- An information point with cycle route maps, specialist magazines and specific information
- A list of bike shops and nearby mechanics qualified to provide technical assistance
- WiFi connection
- Provision of baskets for picnics and snacks
- Bicycle on hire (cycling tourism bikes)
- Guides and/ or expert chaperones for the main cycling routes of the area
- A wellness centre with sauna and Turkish bath
- Panoramic hydromassage with a view
- A shuttle service to and from Venice and Treviso airports
Our hotel is a member of the Adria Bike Hotels (ABH) Association, created in 2013 and dedicated to cycling tourism and cycling holidays on the Adriatic coast.
Cycling itineraries can be downloaded from the web page of the association (www.adriabikeshotel.com).